Hiiii! My name is Ashley and I’m a newbie photographer in the Twin Cities area.
Random facts about me:
- I may be a “grown up” but I’m still a kid at heart.
- I could eat M&Ms every hour of every day and never get sick of them.
- I hate to admit it but I am horribly addicted to reality TV or just TV shows in general. I sometimes wonder if my DVR is going to go into system overload… oops!
- My parents are my inspiration every single day.
- My eyes are two different colors, one is blue and the other is green. They change depending on what I wear, but if you look really close you can even see a little yellow in one of them.
- I love celebrity gossip, yes I know it’s a horrible addiction but I just can’t help it!
- Most of my days are spent with two amazing little ladies whom I have the pleasure of being called their nanny, or as C & E say their “big sister”.
- I love every aspect of photography; capturing moments between loved ones, seeing the happiness someone has in their smile and just the simplicity of life.
- I named my photography business after my brothers; J is for Jesse who is two years younger than me and Tyler is my brother who passed away from Leukemia when he was eight. This way they will always be a part of me.
Photo courtesy of Emily Nelson at At Last Images